Welcome to Just Start Investing!
My name is Kevin and I created Just Start Investing with the primary goal to make investing easy.
Investing doesn’t have to be complicated. You don’t need an expensive financial advisor to get started or to be successful investing. You can get started on your own, today, the simple way.
Forget the complicated jargon, high fees, and intimidation factor that normally comes with investing. Here, I’ll do my best to cut straight to the point to help you get started.
That’s not all, though. As I started to write about investing, I quickly realized that simple and practical advice could be helpful across various aspects of personal finance, including:
- Credit cards
- Making money
- And more
So I took years of personal investing experience, credit card research, and excel budgeting work and put it all into this site. With one goal in mind:
Make Personal Finance Easy
I love researching and writing about this stuff, and I’m super happy that some big names have taken notice:
- Business Insider – 10 Ways You Didn’t Know Your Bank Could Save You Money
- Forbes – Here’s Why Your Credit Card Could be Costing You $845 Per Year
- U.S. News & World Report – 8 Best No-Load Mutual Funds to Buy Now
- Creditcards.com – Best Credit Cards – and Shopping Tips – for Back-To-School Days
- MSN Money – 14 Ways to Get Your Money Under Control
- Yahoo Finance – How to Shave Hundreds Off Your Credit Card Balance Before the End of the Year
- 10th Annual Plutus Awards Finalist – Best Investing Blog
- The Money Mix – Should You Invest in Company Stock in Your 401(k)?
- Grow Mag (Acorns + CNBC) – 5 Tips to Build Wealth
- Chime – 7 Financial Literacy Rules That Are Okay to Break
Please, stay a minute and explore Just Start Investing! My hope is that you learn something new, and save (or make, invest, etc.) some money along the way.
To help you get started, you can check out some of the key pillars of the site below. They are all great places to start diving into personal finance basics.
Just Start Investing Pillars
Explore Just Start Investing:
From the Blog
The Latest Articles:
We’ve also compiled some of our favorite personal finance tools, from books to brokerage accounts, that we have found through a few years of research and personal use.
You can explore the best personal finance resources that are available (in my opinion) here:
Should you have any questions along the way, please reach out!
I would love to hear from you:
Last but not least, be sure to check out our disclaimers page (we are not a financial advisor, just a financial consumer with some opinions).