There are two ways that you can save more money:
It’s a pretty simple formula when you boil it down.
The problem with the first point above – spending less money – is that there is a limit to how much less you can spend. If you are spending $1,000 a month, the maximum you can save is $1,000.
Oh and that assumes you just spend no money. Good luck finding a place to live (and eating) for free.
With point number two – earning more money – the upside is limitless. You could earn an extra $100, $1,000 or $10,000 a month if you work hard enough.
Sure, earning an extra $10,000 is 10,000 times easier said than done. But it’s possible.
And below, you’ll get some great side hustle ideas to help you start thinking about how you could earn more money (including passive income!).
Why Some Side Hustle Ideas Just Don’t WorkAdditionally, there are some people who may not have the flexibility or convenience of doing extra work outside of the home.
- Not having reliable transportation
- Caring for children or older family members
- A physical or emotional disability keeping them at home
- Unpredictable or longer hours during their full-time job
- No familial support for working an additional job